How We're Different
Aaronson Rappaport's culture and practices are fundamentally different from large, general practice, "Wall Street" firms. For example:
- Litigation Is Our Focus - Unlike most multifaceted "Wall Street" firms that offer generalized services, Aaronson Rappaport is focused on litigation. And nobody does it better.
- On Trial Frequently – In 2010 alone, the firm's attorneys spent nearly 500 days on trial. Aaronson Rappaport has a reputation for being ready, willing and able to go to trial. This offers a significant advantage to the client whether the goal is to negotiate a settlement or take a verdict.
- Focused, Efficient Teams – Aaronson Rappaport uses small legal teams that are responsible for cases from beginning to end. Most cases are handled by one partner and one associate. This achieves maximum results with greatest cost efficiency.
- Reasonable Billing Practices – Aaronson Rappaport's billing practices are fair and equitable. For example, disbursements (such as photocopies, postage and computerized legal research) are billed at cost. We don’t mark them up as do many other firms.
- Familiarity with Local Courts - Aaronson Rappaport's attorneys are in New York State courts daily. Judges know us; clerks know us; and we are familiar with the juries unique to each county. This familiarity allows us to plan our strategies accordingly.